d) In the field of methodological problems of thermodynamics
1. The need for transition to examination of extended (non-homogeneous) systems as a whole (or of their fractals) is substantiated and a method is proposed, permitting thermo-dynamic description of systems with an infinite number of degrees of freedom (i.e. realiza-tion of the transition from field theories to thermodynamics) is offered. / Etkin V.A. Ther-mokinetics (thermodynamics of non-equilibrium processes of energy transfer and energy conversion). - Togliatti: Int. Acad. Business Press, 1999.- 228 pp.
2. The need for extension of the variables space on transition to nonequilibrium systems is demonstrated and nonadditive parameters of spatial inhomogeneity describing a devia-tion of systems overall from equilibrium are offered. / Etkin V.A. To the thermodynamic theory of non-linear irreversible processes.// Russian Journal of Physical Chemistry, 1985, 59(3), pp. 2246-2249 (translated from Zhurnal Fizicheskoi Khimii, 1985, 59(3),560-567).
3. The synthesis of engineering thermodynamics, finite-time thermodynamics and theory of a heat mass transfer (transition from thermostatics to thermokinetics) is realized. / Et-kin V.A. Synthesis and new applications of energy transfer and energy conversion theo-ries. (Abstract of D. Sc. Tech. thesis. // Moscow: State Techn. Univ. Press, 1998.- 35 pp. (in Russian).
4. A unified equation for the first and second laws of thermodynamics for nonequilibrium systems, valid throughout the whole range of real processes - from quasireversible up to extremally irreversible - is obtained. / Etkin V.A. The fundamental equation of non-equilibrium thermodynamics.// Russian Journal of Physical Chemistry, 1988, 62(8).- pp.1157-1159 (translated from Zhurnal Fizicheskoi Khimii, 1988, 62, pp. 2246-2249).
5. The concept of vector flows as time derivatives of state variables of nonequilibrium systems is substantiated. / Etkin V.A. Thermodynamics of non-equilibrium processes of energy transfer and energy conversion. - Saratov: State Univers. Press, 1991.- 168 pp.
6. The basic difference between technical and non-technical forms of work as quantita-tive measures of processes of energy conversion and transfer respectively - is demon-strated, and a method for determinity their coordinates is proposed. /Etkin V.A. Method of determination of technical work coordinates.// Izv. VUZ"Sov, Energetika, 1985.- 6, pp.86-95 (in Russia).
7. A solution to the problem of thermodynamic inequalities (prevention of onset of ine-qualities on transition to irreversible processes) is proposed. / Etkin V.A. To solution of problem of thermodynamic inequalities. // Soviet. Journal of Appl. Physics, 1988, 4 (15), pp. 274-279 (translated from Bulletin of Russian Acad. of Science, Siberian Branch.- Engineering, 1988.- 4(15), pp. 34-39).
8. The limits of applicability of the entropy increase principle of increase are estab-lished. / Etkin V.A. Thermodynamics of non-equilibrium processes of energy transfer and energy conversion. - Saratov: State Univers. Press, 1991.- 168 pp.
9. Unity of the conversion laws in thermal and non-thermal, cyclic and non-cyclic ma-chines is established and the desirability is substantiated of transition from thermodynam-ics to energy dynamics which would study the general regularities in processes of transfer and conversion of all forms of energy./ Etkin V.A. The foundation of energy dynamics. - Togliatti: Polytechn. Inst. Press, 1992.- 120 pp. ( in Russian).
10. The inconsistency of the assertion about a jump increase in entropy on mixing of ideal gases is demonstrated, and a thermodynamic resolution of Gibbs"S paradox of is given. / Etkin V.A. On the thermodynamic inadmissibility of the Gibbs"S paradox. //M.: VINITY, 1985.- N2089-85 Dep. - 11 pp.
11. The need for elimination of the inverse of the second law of thermodynamics in the domain of negative absolute temperatures is substantiated. / Etkin V.A. Paradoxes of ther-modynamics. - Togliatti, 1979, 90 pp. (in Russian).
12. Violation of the laws of thermodynamics is obviated in the field of relativistic thermal machines. / Etkin V.A. Thermodynamics of non-equilibrium processes of energy transfer and energy conversion. - Saratov: State Univers. Press, 1991.- 168 pp. ( in Russian).
13. The possibility of methodologically unified presentation of the thermodynamics of quasi-static and non-static processes is demonstrated. ./ Etkin V.A. The fundamentals of energy dynamics. - Togliatti: Polytechn. Inst. Press, 1992.- 120 pp. ( in Russian);/ Etkin V.A. On the methodologically unified presentation of reversible and irreversible thermody-namics.// Heat - Engineering (Collected papers, Teplotehnika. - Moscow: Vysshaya Shkola, 1980.-Vol.2.-pp. 43-49 (in Russian).