1. A theory of productivity of technical systems, complementing the classical theory of thermal machines through analysis of interrelation of their efficiency, loading and power, is developed. / Etkin V.A. Thermodynamic theory of the productivity of technical systems. // Appl. Energetic, 2000, 38(1), pp. 126-133 (translated from Izv. RAN- Energetika (Bulletin of Russian Acad. Science -Power engineering), 1(2000), pp. 99-106).
2. The theory of irreversible processes is extended to power and technological installa-tions, permitting incorporation of the kinetics of processes of useful conversion of energy . / Etkin V.A. To the non-equilibrium thermodynamics of energy transformation systems. // Soviet. Journal of Appl. Physics, 1990.- 6, 720-725 (translated from Izv. Sib. Otd. RAN-Technika (Bulletin of Russian Acad. Science, Siberian Branch- Engineering), 6(1990), pp. 120-125).
3. The existence of reciprocal relations, analogous to those of Onsager - Cazimir in useful transformation of energy, Is demonstrated. / Etkin V.A. Reciprocal relations of irre-versible processes. // Soviet Journal of Appl. Physics, 1993, 1, pp.62-64 (translated from Sibirsky Fiz.-tekhn. Zhurnal, 1993.-V.1, pp. 2117-2121).
4. A similarity theory of linear energy conversion systems, revealing the unity of the conversion laws for all forms of energy is offered. / Etkin V.А. To the similarity theory of power plants. //Atti del 49o Congresso Nat. ATI.-Perugia, 1994.-V.4.-P.433-443.
5. Universal load characteristics of power and technological installations, linking their efficiency and work regime and permitting determination of their optimal exploitation modes, are constructed. / Etkin V.A. Conditions of achievement of maximum power for nu-clear power plant cycles. / Etkin V.A. Inclusion of regime factor in thermal power plant op-timization. // Saratov: Techn. Univ. Press, 1997.-pp. 117-121 (in Russian).
6. The extremal possibilities (in terms of efficiency and power) of thermal and non- thermal, cyclic and non-cyclic, power and technological installations are established, thereby bringing the thermodynamic estimate of their effectiveness closer to reality. / Et-kin V.A. Conditions for achievement of maximum power in nuclear power plant cycles. //Teploenergetika (Thermal Engineering), 3(2000).- pp. 48-51 (in Russian).